Having an active maintenance plan with ActiLife (or an active CentrePoint subscription) unlocks access to Tier 2 Premium Support, but what exactly defines what Tier 2 is? Ultimately, it's going to be up to ActiGraph to determine what is considered Tier 1 and what is considered Tier 2, but here are some general guidelines:
- One-touch solutions. Anything that we can fix promptly for you falls under this category.
- Troubleshooting. Device or software concerns? We're happy to help troubleshoot with you.
- General questions (software or device related).
- Data Analysis Help.
- Custom Settings Recommendations.
- Other Advanced Requests.
In addition to Premium Support, having an Active Maintenance plan will also give you the following benefits:
- Access to all feature updates and bug fixes
- Access to private demos
- 20GB of free Data Vault storage
If you are not sure whether or not you have an Active Maintenance plan, simply click Help > Activation Details within ActiLife to view this information. If you need to purchase maintenance, please send us an email at email@example.com to get your request processed.
**Please note that we may not be able to help with advanced data interpretation questions. Whether or not we can provide assistance with certain requests will be on a case-by-case basis, and at ActiGraph's discretion.**