To confirm which version of firmware was used to collect data, you can check the resulting epoch (*.agd extension) or raw data (*.gt3x extension) files.
Note: If you cannot identify the file extension, follow the instructions here on the Winzip website for exposing file extensions on your Windows machine. IMPORTANT: ActiGraph is not responsible for the content of this website.
Checking firmware in an *.agd file
- First locate the *.agd file in Windows Explorer (Start->Run->type "explorer" and click "Ok")
- Double-click to open the *.agd file in ActiLife
- Observe the firmware version in the Basic AGD Information section as shown below
Checking firmware in an *.gt3x file
- First, locate the *.gt3x file in Windows Explorer (Start->Run->type "explorer" and click "Ok")
- Change the file extension from *.gt3x to *.zip and open the file.
- Locate the "info.txt" file and open it.
- The Firmware version will be listed as shown in the text file below.