If you are impacted by the 16CPAN03 issue described here, this file scan tool can be utilized to quickly scan a large number of *.agd (epoch data) and *.gt3x (raw data) files to determine if you are impacted.
- Download the file scan tool "wGT3X-BT, wActiSleep-BT Firmware Issue - File Scanner (16CPAN03)" from our downloads page (direct link)
- Open the file scan tool
- To check individual files
- Select "Add Files to Identify" and browse to the individual files you wish to check. You can also use the CTRL or SHIFT keys to select multiple files.
- To select an entire directory
- Select "Add Directory" and browse to the directory containing the files you wish to check. Selecting "Add Files Recursively" will automatically add all files in the selected directory as well as all *.gt3x and *.agd files in subdirectories within that folder.
- Select "Start Processing of Files"
Once the scanning process is completed, a results window will appear similar to the one shown below:
If the tool detects affected files, a red "X" will appear next to the affected file as shown below.