- PLMI (per hour) - PLMI stands for Periodic Leg Movement Indices. This value represents the number of qualifying periodic leg movements per hour, averaged over the entire sleep period.
- Minutes of PLM Kicks - The total number of minutes of "kicks" or activity spikes that exceed the onset threshold AND the total minutes of consecutive "kicks" thereafter that exceed the decay threshold.
- Number of PLM Kicks - The number of "kicks" or activity spikes that exceed the onset threshold AND the number of consecutive "kicks" that exceed the decay threshold.
- Number of PLM Bouts - A count of the number of bouts of PLM that occurred during the selected sleep period.
- Average PLM Bout Length (min) - The average length, in minutes, of all of the PLM bouts for the selected sleep period.
- Minutes of PLM Bouts - The total time, in minutes, of PLM bouts. This time is different from the PLM kicks because kicks do not necessarily qualify as valid PLM.
- Avg PLMS Intensity - The average intensity of the PLM during Sleep of all of the PLM bouts. Essentially, this is the duty cycle of all PLM bouts. Avg PLMS Intensity = total minutes of valid PLM / total PLM bout length.
If you need any further assistance, please visit our support portal at https://help.theactigraph.com/home. From there, you can view many helpful FAQ's and Troubleshooting Articles; log in to check any existing Support Requests; or create a new Support Ticket if you are unable to find a solution. You can also email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (877) 497-6996, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm CST.