In ActiLife 6.12, the AGD to CSV conversion added improvements to provide you with a more flexible tool to get the data you need.
ActiLife maintains the ability to convert AGD files to the standard and datatable versions of the CSV file format.
- The Standard export format creates a CSV file for each AGD with the older 10-line DAT header and all epoch column data WITHOUT timestamps
- The Datatable export format creates a CSV file for each AGD with the older 10-line DAT header and all epoch column data WITH timestamps and vector magnitude (if available).
Sample 10-line DAT header:
The Standard and Datatable export options
ActiLife 6.12 added two new custom export options
- CSV File per AGD Custom Export. Each AGD that you export will create it's own CSV file.
- Output Single CSV. Combine all data from multiple AGDs into one CSV. Choose this option if you want to aggregate all AGD epoch data into one CSV
Which Custom Options are available?
Do you have to constantly remove the 10-line DAT header from CSV files? Is there other data columns you'd like to add to the CSV file? ActiLife 6.12 gives you the data you want. Here are the options to choose from:
- Output Fields - Select the epoch columns you need and ignore those you don't.
- Include File Header (only available for CSV per AGD) - if selected, the 10-line DAT header will be added to each file
- Provide Default for Missing Numeric Values - if a file that you are exporting is missing data for one of the columns, you can customize how you want the missing data to be shown in the CSV.
- Provide Default Separator Value - we know not everyone uses a comma as the separator for CSV files. You now have the choice to use a comma, semicolon, tab, pipe, or caret.
- Output Directory Options (only available for CSV per AGD)
- Use Input Directory - if selected, ActiLife will create the CSV files in the same directory as the AGDs.
- Output to Single Directory - if selected, ActiLife will create the CSV files in a single directory and ignore the location of the AGDs.